Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Samson S&C Strongman Show 2010



This was the first of many shows the gym will be putting on. I had a great time with this, but it was extremely hectic and is the reason I have not been posting frequently. I would like to thank all our sponsors BSN, Orchid Island Juice Company, Village Bike Shop, Look Realty, Cowboys for hosting the event, Max International, Poma Construction, Signature Embroidery. Thanks to all the competitors for giving it there all and busting their butts for us. Thanks to all my helpers, the show would not have been a success if it was not for you. Thanks to all the people who came out and supported the show and its competitors. Big shout out to Orlando Green who broke the all time LW deadlift record with a 755lbs pull.

1 comment:

  1. Tony,

    Awesome job with the show! you and all your helpers did a fantastic job to move everything along smoothly and quickly. Very professional. Your helpers looked like they all got a decent workout from moving weights all day. I'm glad to hear you plan on putting on many more shows. I had a great time and will be at your future shows. Thanks again.

    Paul Buri

    ReplyDelete