Friday, January 7, 2011

Time to Give Back


I just heard a story about a local charity that helps send over ten kids a year to a diabetes camp to help improve their way of life and I thought it was one of the most amazing things ever considering each camp members has to pay $1000 a piece.


So I’ve decided to DO SOMETHING ABOUT IT.

Here’s the action plan...

From Jan. 8th-Feb. 8th I’m going to donate $50 for
every new sign up to our boot camp.

100% of this money will go towards helping
The Love Doctors Charity to give kids an opportunity to have a happy,
healthy and productive life.

I’m calling this the “Every Kid Deserves a Chance”
charity drive and the goal is to raise $2000 for The Love Doctors Charity
over the next 30 days, so I’m going to need your help.

To participate, or refer a friend call me at 772-940-9990
or email me at info@samsonstrengthconditioning.com

Thanks for your help, it sure feels good to take action and help
an underprivileged youth have a chance for a better life.

Here is our link http://http//www.facebook.com/event.php?eid=116795498391901

See you soon,
Tony Montgomery

1 comment:

  1. Hey cool blog!

    Coming from a fellow strongman competitor with a passion for strength and conditioning! Currently doing personal training and working on my doctorate in physical therapy. I post all my training/diet/thoughts on my blog.

    http://strengthfoodlife.blogspot.com/

    Let me know what you think! By the way I got your blog through craig pfisterer, another strongman.

    ReplyDelete