Thursday, May 12, 2011

More Success: Samson Really Works



I was in 5th grade when I bought my first set of dumb bells and began working out. Later, I went on to joining a gym. There, I took classes and did my own thing. I really enjoy working out for so many reasons: stress relief, toning, and not feeling guilty having dessert (just to name a few). When I got pregnant with Enzo, I continued with the gym; I even finished a 15k! Everyone told me that the baby weight would come off so quickly after he was born, and I believed them. 70 pounds and a c-section later, I could not wait to get back in to the gym to get back to my size 2's! I thought I'd try my own thing at the gym, and it worked for awhile until I hit a plateau. My friend told me about Samson S&C, and I thought I would give it a try. I had soooo much fun!! The more classes I did, the more I was able to do more repititions or increase my weights. I am now back into my size 2's! Although I'm still a few pounds from my prepregnancy weight, it's just a number. I feel great! Now my goal is to tighten everything up, and I know Samson S&C will help me with that! I'm so greatful to my friend for telling me about it. My dad was so impressed with the results he saw with me that he decided to give it a try. The first time he came he nearly fainted. He stuck with it, and looks great! He has lost a few pounds, and has toned up a lot. Thank you, Tony and Jesse, for getting me and my dad into the best shape we've ever been in!




I had allowed myself to become fat and out of shape. I would run, but was not serious enough about working out. I knew I needed to be pushed. I started training at Samson's last August. Sometimes, I thought this guy is crazy, I can’t do that, and I would do it! I followed his diet, too. I have lost 15 pounds. in 3 months and I ran/walked a ½ marathon averaging 12 ½ minutes. In May, I ran on a Keys 100 Ultramarathon Relay Team, I ran about 15 miles averaging 9 minutes! It’s all due to the Strength and Conditioning from Samson’s! I started out with personal training once a week. When Tony added the Boot Camp, I added that to my training program. I work out with Samson’s twice a week. Without Tony’s guidance, I could not have come this far! Thank you, Tony!



Thank You Samson Strength and Conditioning for helping me reach my goals. I have never felt in better shape than I am now. This amazing transformation started 9 months ago. I weighed 218 lbs., wore a size 38, and was a few months away from turning 29 years old and thought to myself that I need to get into shape before I turned 30. My wife, Trish, had been going to your gym for a few months and I was watching her lose fat and build muscle. She kept telling me to go but I was always to busy or had some kind of excuse. I had been dieting and was losing some weight but once I combined training at your gym with dieting I really started to notice it. Everyone (myself included) always thinks that they can just go to their gym and work out and that will do the job. But I must say your program definitely has different exercises than I would normally do. Plus, you don’t even have to think about what you are going to do next. Your whole workout plan with your exercise, reps, set is all laid out for you, and you always have someone there pushing you even further. Not only was I losing fat, I was also building muscle. Now that I have met my goals I keep setting new ones. Currently I have lost 43 lbs and weigh 175 lbs. I wear a size 32 and feel more confident than I ever have. I can’t remember the last time I was this size (even in High school while playing football I wore a size 34). Once you’ve been going there for a few weeks and start seeing things change it really becomes addicting. Thank you Tony for helping me make this transformation, I cant ever imagine not being a part of the family at Samson S&C. I look forward to meeting my new goals, and who knows maybe even go beyond.

Sincerely,
Philipe Chibas

No comments:

Post a Comment