Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Athlete Testimonial


Matt Marcorelle

I have been working out with Tony Montgomery as my trainer for just over a year. I chose to be apart of Samson’s gym and Tony’s work out regiments because of the individualized detail, and sports specificity. Tony comes from a military back round and is on his way to becoming a professional American strongman so he‘s not only a trainer but a trainer who competes at a professional level. Tony is able to translate movements that occur on the football field into the weight room to allow me to receive the greatest benefits from working out. Tony makes every workout different and unique which allows me never to become complacent along with shocking my muscle and nervous system that allows me to receive gains in speed, power, strength, and size. Tony’s military and strongman back round also helps to make me, along with other athletes not only physically stronger, but mentally stronger which is the most underrated and overlooked aspect for an athlete. Samson’s gym is not meant for everyone. Socializing about your days does not occur at Samson’s unlike LA fitness and or Gold’s Gym. Samson’s gym is meant for those who have the desire and determination to get better in any sport, physical fitness test, or body composition. As a trainer Tony is very skilled, detailed, and most importantly versatile. Tony is capable of training any athlete at any level from high school to professional athletes. From football athletes, tri-athletes, MMA fighters, to people just simply trying to loose weight, Tony is the trainer you need to improve. Without Samson’s gym and Tony’s determination dedication and passion for training I would not be where I’m at today athletically and mentally.

No comments:

Post a Comment