Monday, December 19, 2011

Merry Christmas


Merry Christmas to everyone out there!!!! I hope your Thanksgiving and Christmas break has been everything you wanted it to be. As you may have seen I have been slacking with my blog posts but I will be back at them for the New Year, I’ve decided to take a break from things outside the gym so I can spend more time with my kids, family, and friends. I hope you guys are doing the same, every now and then it is good to just take a break and what better time than the holidays!!!!

So let’s start back up together for the New Year J We are starting a referral contest on Jan 1st. we do this every year and it is a huge event. Whoever gets the most paying clients to the gym in the month of Jan. will win a free year of training and nutritional advice. Last year the winner got 12 people signed up in the month but this year I think we can do better. The New Year is the best time to get your friends and loved ones signed up for the gym. I will be handing out a postcard the remainder of the year that offers 2 free weeks of training that you can give your friends as well to help sweeten up the pot to get them motivated to get back in shape.

Also be sure to check out our new schedule that begins this week!!!!

If you have any questions please feel free to contact me through facebook or through my email.

Dedicated to your Success,

Tony Montgomery

P.S. We only do this promo once a year and it is the best and cheapest one we have we only accept a few spots for this, so if you want more details please email fast, so you can save your spot!!!! Be an action taker and act fast!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment