Thursday, March 8, 2012

Keeping up with the Jones's

The Jones’s

Where do I begin, Gary and I had reached the point where we were tired of sitting on are butts and talking about making a change. I had never really had a problem with my weight.  If I needed to lose a few pounds I would just adjust what I ate, or to be honest not eat at all.  Gary had been in the gym and working hard to get down to his goal weight when we started dating 3 ½ years ago. I managed to put every bit of weight that Gary had worked so hard to take off, right back on him, and then some!!  Not to mention my weight went up to 153 pounds! Happy weight as some like to call it but we weren’t happy about it at all.

So when we heard about the “6 Week Weight Loss Challenge” at Samson SC we decided it was time do something about it. And after the first Boot Camp we were hooked, oh and it really KICKED OUR BUTTS!!!

In the last 3 months, from October to December 2011 we have both lost 25 pounds! With a lot of hard work, a change in our mind set and most of all changing our eating habits for the better we’re both in the best shape we’ve been in, in years.  In the beginning we struggled with the commitment to healthier eating so progress was slow, but it was because we still had not completely cut out all of the bad foods we enjoyed so much.  So in November we decided it was time to really watch what we were putting in to our bodies. It was like flipping a switch, the weight just started to melt away and we were feeling better everyday!!  We worked hard between the boot camps and personal training, and it the results are nothing less than amazing!


Thanks to Tony and all of the AWESOME trainers, Shauna, Kelly, Mike, Lou, Pedro & Andrew!! You guys at Samson’s SC are amazing!

Gary & I look forward to continuing our fitness journey with you guys!!

Sincerely,

Pam & Gary

No comments:

Post a Comment