Monday, April 19, 2010

A New Edition and A New Me

These past couple days have been amazing and dreadful all at the same time. There were certain circumstances leading up to this day that made it some what dreadful, but we don't have to discuss that.The focus of this quick blog is the amazing news, which is that on Saturday April 17th there was a new edition to our family his name is Wesley Randall Montgomery. As I wirte this I am sitting here watching him sleep. Things like this can really put your life into perspective and help you refocus yourself. I have a new drive about me today to make my gym the best not only in the state of Florida, but in the world. Not that I was not driven to do this before, but now it feels like I have tunnel vision and all I can see is greatness.
I am telling you right now stop what you are doing and figure out why you are doing what you are doing and for who you are doing it for. Write it down and put it on your fridge and read it everyday to remind yourself that greatness is right around the corner. Anything can be done, you just have to do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment