Friday, September 23, 2011

Weight Loss Success


BEFORE

AFTER

In November I will be 32 years old and I will be in the best shape of my life this is my story. I was at a dinner party with friends when I overheard my friends wife talking about this crazy boot camp style gym called Samson SC that her girlfriend goes to the next day I went to the website and I saw Tony’s bio. And everything he said was right on the money with how I was feeling about my life, even thou in his pics I thought he was a terrorist I decided to try it out that turned out to be the best decision I've ever made, The first two weeks were brutal working muscles I didn't know I had. What I quickly realized was how wrong I've been working out. I used to go to the gym and only do what I felt comfortable with. So as Tony says every day was the day I'm not doing legs. At Samson’s you walk in get warmed up then your whole exercise is planned out no thinking on your part just get through it. The knowledge of the trainers is second to none they will make sure your form is correct on every exercise also make sure you are pushing yourself to the max you will never get used to the routine because it's never the same the amount of exercise's these guys can create in what's now a 2000 square ft. gym is amazing! I really can't believe how strong I've become in 8 months and only getting stronger. Well I will leave by saying Tony your gym has changed my life in the most positive way and you can't put a price on that.. I wish you the best brother

Sincerely,

Strong Man Steve


BEFORE

AFTER
My name is Holly Gilbert, this is my story. In November of 2009 I looked in the mirror and decided I was not happy with what my body had become. I had always been fit and active; being a mom of three has kept me moving. I went through a divorce and kind of lost myself. I decided to make a change. I started with enrolling in a gym, a franchise we will say. I was very determined to get from 170lbs down to at least 150. The weight came off rather quickly using the elliptical and in 6 months I had met my goal. I decided I wanted to getting fit my life, so in March of 2010 I enrolled in school to become a Personal Trainer myself. I struggled with work and gym, family and relationships and decided I was at a plateau in my workouts. After applying to work at several franchise gyms, I decided my way of teaching would be different then "cookie cutter". I then turned to Samson's Gym. Tony was willing to let me intern and get hands on that I would need when working with clients as well as training me to break through my plateau. It worked I have gone down 10lbs more and put body parts back in their correct places. Samson's has become a family to me and I am so grateful and eager to help others achieve their goals as well!! Look forward to seeing you all at the gym!! ~Peace & Love~

Sincerely,

Holly TripleH Gilbert






No comments:

Post a Comment