Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Boot Camper of the Month


I had a baby almost two years ago, and this August I finally decided it's time to lose my "baby weight!" I started dieting and exercising on my own but it just wasn't cutting it. A friend of mine, told me about this "amazing" bootcamp at samson's and of course I was like yeah right, I could Never do that, not to mention that the mere thought of bootcamp terrified me! But, I finally got the courage to try it and I haven't stopped ever since! My first time was tough, I was definitely feeling it for a few days afterwards, but each time after that it hurt less and less. It's like a drug for me now and it's truly the only "gym" I've ever looked forward to going to. The trainers are all awesome! They are there to work you, but they also now how to motivate you and they keep it fun! It's never the same workout twice, thats what I love! I've lost 33lbs to date! I feel amazing and I have so much energy now! I would like to say a special thanks to Tony for helping me transform my body into it's best shape ever! Thank you for always being positive, keeping me motivated, and pushing me to be my best! You rock!!!!

1 comment:

  1. I recently saw this mom for the first time in a few months and I was amazed at the transformation! I personally know three moms attending your gym and they all look extremely healthy, fit and happy. Keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete