Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Lost 75lbs in 6 Months




Dear Tony i would like to thank you and Samson S&C for helping me achieve all of my goals. Not only did you help me lose weight. But also helped me get stronger, faster and much more confident in myself. My whole life i was never happy with my weight, i ate unhealthy and never had the willpower to workout. At one point of time i weighed up to 280 pounds!! You have helped me get down to a solid 195 pounds!! I haven't been down to that weight since like the 5th grade lol... To me Samson is one of the best programs i have ever been apart of. Everyday i look forward to working out. And i have never felt so healthy and in-shape in my life. Thank you for all the time and effort that you have put into helping me reach all of my goals.

No comments:

Post a Comment