Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Curve Balls and how to Hit Them


I hope everyone is off to a fantastic day and made it out to our 5:30am boot camp this morning. As many of you know I am a pretty straight forward guy and I feel like you guys are family so I wanted to let you know a little about what’s going on in my life and more importantly the changes being made at your gym. I have been gone from the gym for about 3 months trying to grow and expand the gym so I can reach out to more people and change more lives that is my dream that is my passion. Well I learned that in order to fulfill that dream I would need to go into a partnership and being 25 and inexperience I picked a partner without doing my due diligence. So after finding my “partner” I went on the hunt for equipment and a location in Palm City, well to make a long story short I spent close to $15,000.00 on equipment, licensing, and other miscellaneous business stuff that goes into opening up a gym. I come to find out through EMAIL on Sunday 3 weeks before we were supposed to open, that my “partner” no longer wants to pursue this opportunity, so I am left with $15,000.00 in debt and equipment that I don’t have a gym for.

The next dilemma I faced was in house at the gym and needless to say I and my STILL best friend Mike decided it was best for the business that I come back and run it, because quite frankly Mike really LOVES training people not managing a gym. So that’s where we are today, curve balls can really screw with your life if you don’t know how to hit them. Well I figured out in the Marines a long time ago that if I have my faith and my purpose in life (to help others change their life) than I can hit anything thrown my way. I keep using Baseball references this week because the world series is on which I am sure no of you knew because baseball is so boring I’ve literally fallen asleep watching every game this week, I would rather watch the Dolphins tank their season for Andrew Luck than to watch Game 6 tonight.

Anyways back to my story, what does my ability for hitting curve balls mean to you my loyal gym goers, it means you guys get some new equipment and a new trainer who misses you guys and is ready to come back and start kicking your butt again.


Needless to say I am freaking stoked to be back and I can’t wait to start changing your guy’s lives’!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment