Friday, June 1, 2012

Trainers Bio's


Team Samson's


My name is Pam Jones, I’m a 38 year old mom, and I am one of the newer trainers here at Samson’s.  I started my fitness journey here at gym just about 8 months ago, I have been hooked ever since and man what a ride!!  Since I started here at Samson’s I have lost a total of 30 pounds and gotten in the best shape of my life!  I owe it all to the help of the great trainers and from taking charge of my lifestyle and changing my diet.  I started teaching Saturday boot camps earlier this year and I love it!  I enjoy helping and showing others what they can achieve through hard work and dedication, and helping them to finally achieve the fitness goals they have set for themselves!



Hey everybody, welcome to Samson SC! My name is Justin and I have been coming here to train for 18 months now. The trainers here put me in the best shape of my life and now I want to pay that forward by helping you! You have made a decision you will never regret by deciding to challenge yourself. The family atmosphere here can't be duplicated in a big box gym and the results I have achieved, along with many others speak for themselves. I enjoy an active lifestyle in the ocean and on land and I am better in those activities thanks to the training you are about to experience. So welcome aboard, and get ready to be the best version of yourself!



Lou

Age: 41

Florida native

Selected to Florida All-Star high school football team three years D2

College at Loyola University in New Orleans

Green belt, 1 Brown dan in Kenpo Karate

Training at Samson’s since January 2011

Boot camp leader Monday, Wednesday, and Friday at 5:30AM

Competed in 3 strongman competitions

Competed in 1 powerlifting competition

Personal achievement at Samson’s – Lost 60 lbs in 8 months



Hey what’s going on guys and gals my name is Tony I am the owner and founder of Samson S&C. I have been training people out of Samson’s for 3 years and went to school for Exercise Science. Training people has been a passion of mine ever since I was in the Marines and as soon as I got out in 2008 I followed my dreams and haven’t stop training people since. I have 3 beautiful kids Gage 9, Lahela 6, and Wesley 2 they keep me motivated and mean the world to me. I am currently training for the Treasure Coast Classic Bodybuilding Show on August 25th in PSL, so I will be on this weight lose challenge with you guys. I can’t wait to get started!!!!



Jena
After years of playing sports, adopting the fitness lifestyle seemed like a natural transition. I began competing in figure competitions to fuel my competitive desire. Through training and preparation, I found an inner strength and happiness I didn't know was possible. I've experienced first-hand how fitness can dramatically change ones' quality of life, and I hope to help many others with this same discovery! Don't wait, let's start your fitness journey today! "Every human being is the author of his own health"

  • Years of Experience in the Industry: 2-5 years
  • Years ACE Certified: 2
  • Degree Information: Highest Degree: Bachelors; Field of Focus: Athletic Training, Clinical and Social Sciences in Psychology
  • Languages Spoken Besides English: None
  • Gender: Female
  • Other Professional Credentials: Certified Athletic Trainer



Hello All! My name is Shauna and I am so excited to be a part of this challenge! I work at Samson’s Strength and Conditioning as a Boot Camp Instructor and Personal/Group Trainer and also teach Health and Physical Education at Centennial High School.  I am the proud Mom of a beautiful 17 month old girl, Shay, and hands down she is the reason I commit my life to being healthy.  My fiancĂ© Sean is also a big part of the gym and together we strive for health and happiness for our family and all those around us. I cannot wait to begin this next chapter with all of you and help you reach your health and fitness goals! Stay Committed!


What’s going on everybody? Hope you guys are keeping up with all of your fitness goals. My name is Andrew and I’m the youngest trainer here at Samson’s. I have competed in multiple sports on the high school level and also on a D-1 college level. Besides sports I have also competed in two culinary competitions and more recently a strongman event. I’ve been a trainer at Samson’s for nearly a year now. I love coming to this gym to watch others push themselves, get better and live a healthier life style. Outside of Samson’s: I coach a youth football team at PSLAA, I’m known to have a few pair of shoes, and I also have the best hair at the gym. I can’t wait to meet all of you and help you achieve all the fitness goals you have set for yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment