Friday, July 13, 2012

Boulder Size News!!!


Good Evening Samsonite’s!!!! I believe that in life you are giving 3-4 opportunities that will dramatically change your life, the question is are you primed to take advantage of those opportunities. I grabbed ahold of Samson's and ran with it when I was a full time student at FAU.  I went from training people in my garage to the Samson's you see now in just a matter of 3 years. I never thought I would meet such great people who would continue to motivate me every day to wake up with a smile on my face and try to better myself everyday because I knew the better I could be the more I could give to you and you guys have made my life so blessed and I can't thank you guys enough for everything you have giving me. I never thought that I would meet such a great family, but Shauna, Sean, and Shay came into my life and I started training Shauna and then her FiancĂ© Sean came aboard as a part of our powerlifting team and then there is little Shay who is just adorable and the glue that holds that crazy couple together :) (I hope I spelt her name right)



The reason I bring up this awesome family is because another opportunity has come up and I must grab it now or else I will miss out on following my dreams. So with that being said this Nov. myself and Nicole will be moving to Boulder, Co. to start a new Samson's, a new book deal, a pastry chef position, and an opportunity to become a pro bodybuilder!!! The family I mentioned before will be taken over the gym and running it full time. I know Shauna and Sean will do a great job and continue to bring our family of Samsonite’s closer than ever before and while you guys are growing as a family with old members and new ones, we will be growing the Samson family out in Co. and hopefully the entire U.S. eventually.



This transition begins on Monday as I will be integrating Shauna and Sean into all facets of the gym and slowly showing them exactly how things are ran so we don't skip a beat and if you know Shauna which man of you do she will bring her own twist to things that will only make Samson's better for you guys and will help it continue to grow. Just to let you guys know how passionate she is about her new job as soon as I told her she had a smile on her face from ear to ear and a tear in her eye and when I saw that I knew she was the one to take Samson's to the next level.



I can't wait to start a new chapter in my life and a new chapter in Samson's!!!! Don't think for a second that I will be gone I will still be emailing, blogging and face booking to keep up with you guys and make sure there is no slacking going on and I will also keep you guys updated on everything we have going on in Co.



If you have any questions at all please feel free to contact myself or Shauna. Please be open and honest with us so we can make this transition as easy as possible. I can't put into words what you guys have meant to me and I will miss each and every single one of you!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment