Friday, July 20, 2012

Shauna Keeping it Short and Sweet for you!!!!

Here we are at the end of Week 7! As we come close to the end of this awesome challenge I reflect back to the beginning and think about all the incredible people at Samson S&C! Everyone is here to Work Hard and make their body and mind healthier.  I often get asked how I stay motivated to workout and how I got from where I was after having my daughter Shay to now. I have a lot of answers but my most popular response is....my family.

Motivation by Shauna
I was always an athelete..softball, gymnastics, golf and cross county-have a lot of medals!
My major is college was Community Health Education and my JR. year I changed it to School Health

Education-I wanted to educate young kids about the importance of a healthy lifestyle.
I had the opportunity to become an aerobics/spin instructor in college-Fell in LOVE!
Graduation came and went-taught at gyms in Illinois-still in LOVE!
Moved to the sunny state of Florida to teach Health Education in Port St. Lucie-still passionate about working out, so I joined a gym.

Did the traditional gym thing-wasn't getting the results I wanted..started to become demotivated!! ;((
That lasted a short time.

Met my sweet pea Sean and my motivation returned-LOVE HIM!
Got a spin instructor job...realized how much I missed it.
Baby Shay would arrive soon-the other LOVE of my life.

Samson S&C came into my life-bootcamp instructor and personal trainer-motivation to stay healthy and try give people the best workouts of their lives!
To see my honey and baby girls face everyday and her to say Mommy-TOTAL MOTIVATION!

Health is all around us, from the moment we wake up until we close our eyes.  It's up to YOU to pick what keeps you motivated and stick with it.  This is just the beginning guys..Stay Committed!

In Health,
Shauna ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment