Wednesday, November 3, 2010

I'm Back


Picture of Lahela and Wesley

Man things have been hectic to say the least. With the birth of my son 6 months ago, training for 2 strongman shows and a powerlifting meet, and keeping the gym up and running with new clients, something had to go. Unfortunately it was my blog updates and for that I apologize but family, training, and the gym come first. On September 18th I competed in the Central Florida Strongman Show were I took first in the middleweight division and this last weekend the gym sent myself and three others to compete in the Training Box’s Strongman Show were we won three first place trophies and a second place finishing. Now this Sunday we prepare for a powerlifting meet in Tampa, Fl. For R.A.W. United.

As for the gym we have reached our one year anniversary and to celebrate we are running free boot camps, free strength camps, and free high school training. We are doing this to show our appreciation to everyone who made the gym possible. This special ends on Nov. 22nd so get it while you can. We also got our new long sleeve shirts in for the winter; you can pick those up at anytime we have all sizes.

Tomorrow I will have video and a meet write up for you on the Central Florida Strongman Show. Thanks for your patience and keep on setting your goals and blasting through them.

Here is a picture of the Central Florida Strongman Show:

No comments:

Post a Comment