Sunday, August 14, 2011

Lost Over 100lbs in 1 Year






Milton Dames



Samson Strength Conditioning has changed my life. I dont even want to imagine
how much weight I would have gained if it wasn't for this gym. I walked into this gym
weighting 363 pounds, possibly more. My first day was ridiculous, I threw up
everywhere from being so out of shape. The exercises were worth it, and were
exactly what I needed. The workouts were difficult and exhausting, but the weight
was dropping so I couldnt complain. The progress I was making had me determined
to do more. I started coming three days a week, two days of personal training, and
one bootcamp. The gym started to feel like a drug to me, i became addicted to
working out. Samsons gym is somewhere I feel comfortable because everyone
there is humble and friendly works together giving words of encouragement
because they have goals of there own as well. We're like one big family. In
conclusion to me working hard for a year i've lost 100 pounds, and now down to 259
pounds, Yes im sexy now! I would have to thank my trainer Tony Montgomery for
everything. Pushing me and believing in me when nobody else would. I would
recommand Samson Strength Conditioning to anybody who's seeking a gym to
workout at rather your over weight, an athlete, Mother, Father, son, or even
daughter. Overall its been the best thing that has ever happen to me, but im not
done yet its work in progress. Give me just one more year and i'll be as ripped as Tony.
Thank you,
Tony Montgomery &Samson SC

No comments:

Post a Comment