Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Stay at Home Parent Special


I've gotten alot of emails about from you stay at home parents wondering when you will get a special offer, well here it is:

I hope everyone is having a great day today. I want to take the time to say how awesome it is that you are a stay at home parent, I know from experience how hard it can be and how it sometimes feels like there is no escape. We want to provide you with this escape from your daily grind and give you chance to let off some steam, so we are offering a HUGE discount to all stay at home parents who want to join our gym. It will consist of 4 days a week of group training, all of our boot camps, one-on-one nutritional advice, cardio plan, and a free Samson t-shirt. The times for the group training will be from 11:00am-12:00pm or 12:00pm-1:00pm on Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri. The only thing I ask you to do before you make up your mind on whether or not you want to do it is to come and try it out for the first week absolutely free. We will only be taken the first 12 people who take action and sign up for this deal, so reserve your spot now because they will fill up fast. The free trial week starts August 25th and ends Sept 1st.

Please email me at info@samsonstrengthconditioning.com for any further questions or to reserve your spot today.

Dedicated to your Success,
Tony Montgomery
Personal Trainer Port Saint Lucie

2 comments:

  1. yes I am interested in the 12-1, how much will the 4 days week be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just shoot me an email and I will fill you in on the price and the other info. Contact me at info@samsonstrengthconditioning.com

    And yes they are very similar, thanks for noticing :) I am glad we have visitors that can read.

    ReplyDelete