Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Port Saint Lucie Personal Trainer Figures it Out

Well maybe not “IT” exactly but I did figure out a way to have a client lose over 100lbs in a year and I really didn’t do anything. Here is the story:






It was July of last year I think when I was training the summer football crew and getting them ready to go off to college, when one of the kids told me that there coach was coming in to train and check out the gym. I thought that would be a great idea there are way to many times that you see a coach not interact and train with there players and they become distant and can’t connect like they should. So the next day this man comes to the gym and he was out of shape and wanted to get back into his playing days shape and he wanted to train with his guys so I let him and he was doing really well for his first time, until the end of the workout. I had him finish up with some abs and because it was his first day I decided to let him skip the conditioning, but he insisted on doing it.



I told him go right ahead but he didn’t have to because he was done, so the kids were doing the battling ropes that day and he jumped on them for the full 60secs and killed it and I thought wow this guy has a lot of heart. Next thing I know I see him walk across the blue mat and before he could make it outside he puked everywhere and I mean everywhere. It was in his hair, his beard, and it even got on a few of the football guys. He was done for the day and probably forever with the gym.



I could have been a dick to him and make him clean it up and make fun of him and so could all the other football guys, but they didn’t and neither did I. You see I run my business like its my second family and all the people who are in it feel the same way so when someone is struggling or going through a rough time at the gym instead of condemning them we bring them up and encourage them. These young football guys were there for less than a month and they felt like family so I treated them like family and in turn they treated everyone else that came into that gym as family.



I see the same thing now with everyone who is at the gym. We are one big family who encourages each other and pushes each other to achieve their goals, sure we have some bad apples here and there but we get rid of them to keep our family tight. A few months ago I talked with Milton about why he stayed with us for so long and will continue to stay with us and he said it was because of that first day we made him feel like apart of a family. Most people never get the support they need in life and I know if I can give that to them then I’ve done my job. If I can create an encouraging uplifting community for them then I know they will reach their goals and have a great time doing it.



When anybody walks through the doors of the gym I go 100% for them and I actually CARE about them as a person instead of as a paycheck. I will always bring my best to the gym, even if sometimes my clients don’t, which is fine because it is my job to motivate. So for all you trainers out there if you want these types
of results all you have to do is actually give two craps about your clients and help them out. I love my Samson family and I thank God everyday for Him putting me in your lives and vice versa.

P.S. Be on the look out for our new eBook Samson’s 30 Day Rapid Fat Loss Program.

P.P.S If you are looking for a great way to relax your mind, body, and soul and to start feeling healthy again then check this out

Click Here!

No comments:

Post a Comment