Monday, August 15, 2011

Mother Daughter Success Story


Kelly Diaz
I have had a membership at just about every gym in town. I've never been one to be "self motivated" when working out. Unfortunately that's the reason my memberships have not last. I have been a member of Samson strength and conditioning for a year now. At Samson, there is the comfort level that everyone wants in a gym. Everyone is welcoming and you don't have to worry about being judged. There is always someone motivating you; whether it is a trainer or another member. At almost any given moment you can hear someone being cheered on. The trainers personally get to know you and help push you to reach your goals. They are constantly striving to help you improve. Unlike other gyms, at Samson you are not just another "face in the crowd". Everyone feels just as important as the next.



Mary Ann Buckes
My daughter introduced me to Samson’s on New Years Day 2011. I remember questioning my sanity and thinking to myself "this is how I am starting off my new year?". I figured I would attend that one time and humor my daughter and that would be the end of it. Never in my wildest dreams did I ever think I would return. Yet here I am 8 months later and I look forward to my Samson’s experience each and every time I attend. I started attending Boot camp 1x weekly and I won't lie it was very challenging. When I first started attending I was very self conscience and embarrassed by my appearance. I put up a good front but my self esteem was low as well. But with the support and encouragement of Tony and his staff I began to challenge myself with each and every exercise I did. Tony and his staff helped me to realize I was the one who was limiting myself and that I could achieve any challenge presented to me. Boy isn't that a fact! There is no limit to what I can do now. I am currently attending boot camp 2x weekly as well as group training 2x weekly. With Samson’s staff help and support I have found myself again and am very proud of whom I am today. At 55 years of age I can actually say that I am stronger and in the best physical condition than I have been in 25 years. As an added benefit my health has greatly improved too. I can honestly say that I have begun to witness a wonderful transformation in my physical appearance. I have signed up for membership at other gyms, paid my monthly fee and never really go back. They are so impersonal. An interesting thing happens here at Samson’s that you don't experience at other gyms this is the first place where I feel a personal welcome every time I arrive. I am not a face with a membership card I have to swipe when I walk in. I am Mary Ann and I receive a big smile and at times a very big hug! The members here are so very friendly and everyone helps each other out. Whether it by showing how to do an exercise or encouraging each other on. I am very proud and grateful to be a member of the Samson’s family. Coming to Samson’s is an experience, you never know what to expect, who you are going to meet and you are always welcome. Words cannot express my appreciation for all of the help, encouragement, guidance and support. I am grateful and my thanks to Tony, Mike and the rest of the staff. I cannot wait to see where my Samson’s journey takes me next!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment