Monday, August 8, 2011

Back to School Special


I hope everyone is having a great day today. I want to take the time to thank all you teachers for what you do. I am a parent myself and I know how invaluable your efforts are to my kid’s future, so thanks for the hard work you put into your job. To show our gratitude for how awesome you are we are offering a HUGE discount to all teachers who want to join our gym. It will consist of 4 days a week of group training, all of our boot camps, one-on-one nutritional advice, cardio plan, and a free Samson t-shirt. The times for the group training will be from 4:00pm-5:00pm or 4:30pm-5:30pm on Mon., Tues., Thurs., and Fri. The only thing I ask you to do before you make up your mind on whether or not you want to do it is to come and try it out for the first week absolutely free. We will only be taken the first 12 teachers who take action and sign up for this deal, so reserve your spot now because they will fill up fast. The free trial week starts August 25th and ends Sept 1st.

Please email me at info@samsonstrengthconditioning.com for any further questions or to reserve your spot today.

Dedicated to your Success,
Tony Montgomery

No comments:

Post a Comment